Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Oh hey I'm in India

Dear Blogosphere,

Oh how I miss you! I am posting this from my bed in Jaipur. I should be preparing for the presentation I have to give in Hindi tomorrow on methods for HIV treatment and prevention, but hey, procrastination is good too.

Some crazy things have happened this past year, things that have taken up my time and made it difficult to blog regularly. Things like moving across the country and living in India and being a sort of grownup and all that. Sometimes you just have to live, and not worry about writing it all down. But as my senior year (!) kicks off, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. I've been reading so many books and writing so many books lately, and it just feels so great. Yay creativity. Yay books.

I really don't have much more to say right now, besides the fact that I'm in India and there's a monsoon and I will probably make a fool out of myself tomorrow night performing a Bollywood dance for a cultural show. Life is pretty good.


1 comment:

  1. I would so love to visit India. Keep being awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete