Monday, May 7, 2012

Seriously, guys....WIFYR 2012


Everyone needs to go to this conference, whether you live in Utah or not. It really is the best writing-related experience I've ever had (apart from my Scholastic internship). I found my agent indirectly through WIFYR and I met every one of my fabulous critique partners there. Sign up, and spread the word! You won't be sorry.

Go here.

ALSO, IF YOU'VE EVER ATTENDED OR ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND WIFYR, PLEASE POST THIS VIDEO TO YOUR BLOG! We're trying to get the word out!

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one. I'm off to go look it up. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! This conference is hands down the best for aspiring children's authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this conference! One of my favorites. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, here! Go to WIFYR, people. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agreed! WIFYR is worth every penny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As an out of state attender I second Kate, this conference will make you a better writer, help you find writing friends, and maybe even land you an agent (might as well dream big!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check out more information about this one. Thanks for the heads up as I'd never heard of this conference before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad it worked out so well for you!

    ReplyDelete