Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am in love....

....with lit agent blogger Miss Snark. Seriously, she is fan-freakin'-tastic! I know I'm about five years too late, since she retired in 2007, but to be quite fair I was an elementary/middle schooler during Miss Snark's heyday and thus didn't spend much time on writing blogs.

But her posts are still there, all 4,107 of them (impressive, I know). Snarkiness and nitwittery and clueguns abound. So if you're having a bad day, go read through some of the archived posts (there are labels on the righthand side of the screen.....my favorites so far are NO NO NO, Nitwittery abounds, and all crapometer related posts). You're sure to get a laugh or two, and who knows? You might even learn something.

:)

9 comments:

  1. Whoa! I never knew about this until just now. Checked it out. Good stuff. Reminds me of Slush Pile Hell a little. That is also a great place to learn how NOT to do queries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her blog was one of the very first that I started reading regularly--unfortunately, it was shortly after she'd retired. Entertaining, but genuinely does have some helpful info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Miss Snark! She was before my time, too, but there's so much to learn from her archives! Hadn't read many no, no, no's - had to go check a few out before I commented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was before my time as well but I do find her posts super helpful...and hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me twitter with happiness. I loved Miss Snark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds fun! I might need to go check her out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of her, but now I can't stop reading her archives!! Too bad she retired :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got into writing blogs shortly after she retired, I was so disappointed. She's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I've never checked out that website before. Thank you for directing me that way. Is she the same Miss Snark as Miss Snark's First Victim, or are the two completely unrelated?

    ReplyDelete