Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pretty things

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I re-vamped my blog,
It is pretty.


I'm a brilliant poet, as you can probably tell. In honor of my newly-prettified blog, I've decided to do a post of pretty things, because looking at pretty things always makes me happy.


Bunnies! Especially lop bunnies....I might die of cuteness.


Jesse Williams. Let's face it, he's half the reason I watch Grey's Anatomy.


Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, because everyone knows cream cheese frosting is the best.


SLEEPING KITTENS


Kate Winslet. Not gonna lie, I have a bit of a girl crush on her....such a classy, beautiful lady. Plus, isn't her hair just amazing? I want it.


Kenyan children! These are the nursery kids from Kiamuri Primary, and they are even more adorable in person.


Beaches, people. Don't you wish you lived on a beach like this?


And..............my blog! Yes. I am super proud of it, since I'm technologically challenged (you can tell by the fact that half the words in this post are inexplicably underlined) and it took me for-freakin'-ever to figure out how to move stuff around. I hope you guys like it!


And for good measure, one more picture of Jesse Williams:

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poem totally reminded me of my bro-in-law's tee-shirt.

    Roses are red,
    violets are blue.
    I don't like rhyming,
    zebra.

    Made for a great laugh. And your blog is awesome! It was before the change but now it looks even cooler than before. Nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesse Williams.... *fans self, falls over* sigh! such lovely face.

    the new look is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I have a girl crush on Kate Winslet too. Love her. And I think I may have passed out for a minute after the bunny pic. Too cute! Blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, post traumatic bunny disorder trigger! I have a scar on my leg from where my English Lop bit me.

    I just finished the Mildred Pierce discs and Kate Winslet was so good in that. But no matter how amazing she is in a part, I will always think of her sex from that Extras episode--absolutely freakin hilarious!

    And yes, your blog looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And just wanted to add, that Jesse might be my newest pick to play Duncan in a movie version of Spirits. Can he sing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I love Jesse Williams. He's so pretty. So is your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog looks gorgeous. Loving the mellow, pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should watch this video, Kate. Cute-ocalypse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2fmChRfHBA&feature=g-u-u&context=G290da13FUAAAAAAAAAA You may have a problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Kate Winslet! And love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Kate Winslet too! She is not only an amazing actress, but just elegant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the new design - it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete