Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012, yo

Yaaayyyyy 2011 is over!!!!

It was an okay year. Certainly not perfect, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I graduated high school, spent the summer in NYC, started college, got an agent, found a critique group, and met some fantastic new friends. So here are my resolutions for 2012:


1. Run every day. I try, but I'm often not very good at it.

2. Get a book deal. I know I can't control this, but I'd really love to finally sell something.

3. Be nicer to everyone.

4. Write two books.

5. Make more new friends at college.

6. Volunteer more.

7. Earn enough money to go to Uganda in 2013 to volunteer.

8. Blog three times a week.


Off the top of my head, those are my resolutions. Hope everyone has an awesome New Year!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Good luck with those resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volunteering in Uganda?!? Wow, now I feel bad about my own resolutions.

    Well, not really. I always resolve too much and end up doing none of it. So this year I tried a different tack: only 2 set resolutions. Organize my blog, start a critique group. I now have a shiny new blog. The crit group...well, that'll take a while.

    And if I have time, I might volunteer in Uganda... :) Seriously, good for you to try and do that. It would be a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had an exciting year, and have an exciting year ahead of you! Best of luck with all your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA! You blew like every piece of advice I gave on my blog about making resolutions! But I can see you reaching them all anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great resolutions Kate! Good luck with all of it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome resolutions! Sorry to hear it wasn't a stellar year, but here's to 2012. *raises tea* This has officially inspired me. I want to post my resolutions.

    ReplyDelete