Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New website - plus a 10th grade haiku

Teen Eyes has a new website! You can check it out here: http://teeneyeseditorial.blogspot.com.

So back when I was in 10th grade AP American History, my best friend and I would sit together and giggle and pass notes throughout the class. By March our teacher was sick of us. She decided to make up a seating chart, effectively separating my friend and I, so in protest we decided to write a haiku. The haiku remained on her whiteboard for several weeks. It's pretty brilliant, if I do say so myself:

I like where I sit.
I do not want to move now.
Please don't make me move.

And to make it more legit, behold:


I'm getting back to regular, writing-related posts tomorrow. Can't wait to catch up on all you guys' blogs!

9 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed by what you guys are doing. You're well on your way to greatness. Keep up the awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. That haiku rocks! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r sew kewl. we shud b bffl.

    i wrote a haiku
    all about our awesomeness
    but then it ended

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the website. (You have some rockin' testimonials from way amazing authors.) :) And I love the haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL Kate! You are so funny :) The haiku was hilarious and hurray for Teen Eyes! The site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny. Love the Teen Eyes site too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here. :) That haiku is hilarious! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl - I left you an award on my blog today! Come check it out :)

    ReplyDelete