Sunday, August 28, 2011

HELP!!!!

So did any of you attend WriteOnCon? If so, do you remember an article about promoting yourself in which the author mentioned a blog post that contains suggestions as to how to self-promote during the 10 years before your book releases?

I thought I read this post at WriteOnCon, but I could be mistaken. I planned to go back later and follow the link to the blog post mentioned (it was a post by some author...Lisa? Laura? Something like that) but I couldn't find it. If any of you have come across such information, would you please let me know? It's been bugging the hell out of me for the past week.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here is a link to a video on promotion from the conference:

    http://writeoncon.com/2011/08/collective-blogging-book-promotion-by-the-author-group-stages-on-pages/

    ReplyDelete