Thursday, August 11, 2011

Contests!

The Teen Eyes manuscript critique contest ended last week, and Taryn and I are happy to announce the winner! I will be reading Heidi's manuscript. Heidi, expect an email from me personally, and I will give you instructions as to how to submit your manuscript.

Also, my GIANT CONTEST involving five YA/MG books (one of which is an ARC of the next Carrie Jones novel) will be going on until August 22. Click here to enter!

That's all for now! I'll be doing another first page critique tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Doh! I missed the contest. Thanks for visiting my blog, Kate, and I have to say I'm SO impressed you're agented by Edward Necarsulmer. He seems like quite the catch. AND congrats on signing with Scholastic. Wow! I look forward to reading LIKE CLOCKWORK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Heidi! I am going to check out your other contest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Heidi! Kate is excellent. She'll be a great asset to your manuscript.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kate :) I'd love to know more about you, so I've tagged you in a meme. Click on over to my blog if you'd like to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate! I'm so glad you found and commented on my blog! I'm excited to be following you now--seeing that you have an agent and all!--it gives me hope!~ I'll be looking forward to all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kate! Thanks for visiting my blog. I found it funny that you mentioned schizophrenics in your comment, because one of my books is about a schizophrenic girl. XD

    Congrats on the agent! Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete