Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Matched Contest!

100 followers! Yay! Since I gave away a book upon reaching 50 followers, I think it's only fitting to have another contest. This time, all commenters will be eligiAdd Imageble to win a signed copy of MATCHED by Ally Condie (a NYT best seller!). Ally, who is a local author, may well be the nicest person I've ever met. I haven't read MATCHED yet (I'm waaayyyyy behind on my reading....I bought it back in November when the book first launched), but it's next on my list. Plus, I hear it's awesome :).

Here's the cover and the jacket flap description:



In the Society, officials decide who you love, where you work, and when you die.

Cassia has always trusted their choices. It's hardly any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one...until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she's known and a path no one else has ever dared follow - between perfection and passion.



Sounds awesome, yes? Here are the rules:

You must be a follower: +1
Comment: +1
Tweet: +2
Blog: +3
Total your points: +1

Sorry, but this contest is only open nationally.

<3

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100!!! Great going. And oh, nice--I've been wanting to read this book! Enter me! More exclamation marks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (If I already follow you can I still count that as one point?)

    I have been wanting to read this book for a while. Congrats on the 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, congrats on 100 followers! That's so awesome! :D

    +1 I'm one of them hehe (: the followers, I mean.
    +2 Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/OneOfAKind308/status/86581128772853760
    +1 total points= 5, I believe, if commenting counts as one.

    Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to win! ^_^

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this book! Ally has such a fantastic voice! I just read it and I'm so glad I waited because now I don't have to wait so long to read more of the story since her next book comes out in November. (I'm pretty sure.)
    I would be ecstatic to have this book! So here's my points:

    I'm a follower +1
    I tweeted about it +2
    I commented +1
    I added my points +1
    So that equals 5 points

    I'll try to do more before Sat. like put this on my blog.
    THANKS! LOVE YOUR BLOG! :D

    ReplyDelete