Friday, June 10, 2011

Blogger award!


So my good friend and critique partner Liesl recently gave me the Versatile Blogger award! Thanks Liesl! For those of you who don't know, Liesl recently signed with Michelle Andelman of Regal Literary Agency, and her MG novel is AWESOME! I can't wait for it to sell, and I'm going to be first in line at the bookstore when it comes out. Everybody go check out her blog. NOW.

Anyways, the rules of the award stipulate that I have to recite seven random facts about myself. Behold:


1. I'm a jump-roping master. Our PE classes at West High School require us to jump 500 times in five minutes, and I can easily reach 700-800.

2. One time, when my soccer team stayed at a hotel in Idaho while participating in a regional tournament, my teammates and I shoved more than 50 raisin-flavored granola bars out the window (don't ask). In the morning they were gone. To this day, we are convinced it was a serial killer.

3. I absolutely fail at staring contests. Even thinking about a staring contest makes me laugh.

4. I would love to be a boy for a few days, just to see what it's like.

5. My favorite movie in the world is My Neighbor Totoro. Seriously, go rent it or something. It's the best kids movie you will ever see.

6. My favorite thing to do at night is snuggle with my bunny.

7. All my friends still tease me about sophomore year indoor soccer, when our coach made me play goalie for half the game. Apparently I threw the ball backward into our own goal when I tried to catch it. I don't remember it this way.


Anyways, I thought I'd pass this award on to Emery Grey, a fellow teen author who has a wonderfully informative and consistent blog (I greatly admire this, as I sort of fail at blogging consistently). She's great! Go check out her page.

Have a wonderful day, and I'll be back tomorrow with contests!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I don't know what to say. Thanks so much, Kate! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. (And also a bit guilty since I haven't been consistent with posting this month (but neither has my internet been consistent).)

    Just for the record, I think you're great, too, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #4. I've often been jealous of the male outdoor plumbing.

    ReplyDelete