Monday, September 14, 2009

First Post

Well, this is my first official entry as a blogger. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. Anyways, my name is Kate Coursey, I'm 16 years old, and I am an aspiring novelist who enjoys writing fiction for young adults. I am currently working on a project which I hope will one day see publication. We've all heard writers complaining, whether it be about writer's block, deadlines, or simply the often arduous process of writing itself. Anybody who has ever sat down with the intention of writing a published piece has been there before. I've started this blog for the purpose of recording my journey as a novelist, both the good aspects and the bad, in the hopes that I will meet others who share my dream of publication. I would love any advice or stories you have to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment